Thursday, September 6, 2007

A Thousand Apologies

It has been more than a month since I updated this blog. That fact is unprecedented since I started it over a year ago.

The fact is that living in a remote town like Lianga also means that when your computer and your access to the Internet runs into problems of the serious technical kind, it is well......really serious and, of course, takes time to remedy.

I just came home from a short trip about four weeks ago and when I tried to get online all I got were error messages and eventually a system crash. Probably just my old and trusty CPU finally saying adios and goodbye after months and months of hard work and gaming abuse.

That and other more pressing matters have made me neglect this blog and that is something I deeply regret. For this blog has become so much a part of my life nowadays and I have no intention to abandon it nor set aside and the satisfaction and fulfillment I have felt at sticking to the task of nursing it for over a year already.

So to those who have been wondering where I am and why this blog has been seemingly left forlorn, please accept my abject apologies.

I am back and I intend to be back for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment